Monday, October 10, 2011

Roll & Remove Game

My kids loved this game. Half the reason is because they got to eat candy as they played! But seriously, it kept my 6-year-old, 3-year-old and 2-year-old entertained until the game was finished. I love it.

DSC05972

  1. Print out these cute, free game boards from The Princess and the Tot.
  2. Cut in half and glue onto colored paper.
  3. Laminate. I need a laminator. I used two long strips of clear packing tape to “laminate” our boards. I knew with little tasty fingers eating candy corn we’d need a little something to keep the games dry.
  4. Place one candy corn in each box. Or, if you’re my kids, also put an extra candy down below, so that if you’ve already rolled the number once, you still get a bonus treat Smile
  5. Roll 2 dice (or a 12-sided dice here!)
  6. Eat the candy corn from the number you rolled.

I love it because my kids were taking turns, counting the dots, finding the matching number on their board and having fun. You could use this any time of the year. I made up a generic, year-round version too …

image

Just click it to download and print!

1 comment:

I love your comments! Feel free to leave a link if you've done any of these activities with your kids. I'd love to visit your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...